Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounties

Started by God_Donator [2002409] on in Graveyard.

120 replies · 1.59k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 121 / 121 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Foggy [939739]

Nor do they stand up to anyone that they could potentially lose to...the the thing is, I don't care if he shits in his own nest....but when he bounties those that pay to play...he is shitting in everyones nest that plays the game. I'll call his ass on that one. even if he can kick my ass.....lol...bring it Dikless.....you know you want to...lol....at least bounty someone who deserves it.....I own up to that, and don't bounty some poor low level innocent....Man up Dekloren or go away.
Lvcy [1991105]

£9015,79

In USD today, that would be $11,895.43 but the pound recently plummeted due to Brexit. If we use the rate from December, it's $13,564.92.

This does not include paypal, a couple hundred more. However you add it up, it's over $13K in USD.

That's one year of support because I believe in the game, and I believe servers should be maintained and development staff hired and supported. At least, I did. I think I'll just play for free for the next year. There is absolutely nothing to be gained (beyond the in-game value of a DP) by donating, except for the basic subscription which yields a better energy bar and some lame giveaways. There's no secret handshake, no decoder ring. Honestly, you'd be better off scamming a faction for billions. You get the exact same results, the same treatment, and it'll save you a lot of cash. Sure, you'll make enemies that way and get bountied a lot. Oh, wait. So did I.
Lvcy [1991105]

the f**king bounties. I was bountied in my old ID. Then I restarted, got bountied for a week for refusing to marry some guy and then got picked up by the person who bountied me in my old ID.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

With your money, bounties will become more of a benefit what with all the free defends etc in a relatively short time surely. And its not like you'd ever have to stay in hospital if you didn't want to. A revive is 1m..
Lvcy [1991105]

eh, my faction gives me free meds. it's not costing me anything. I do get defends too. it's just not the game I want to be playing.

my money doesn't come into it much. It's all tied up in long-term. For example, I stocked enough FHCs to outlast a seige, I've got plenty of drugs, I've got stocks that pay in items not dividends.I've got positive cash flow. But I can't rely on being able to do the things in TC that I like to do. I'm just collecting defends and runaways at this point, and traveling. Yes, it's saving me a ton of money, but it's boring.
Lvcy [1991105]

blue tag is optional. I earned it on this account ages ago. I earned it on my previous account too. I just choose not to turn it on.
Lvcy [1991105]

You're probably not 55 years old, at the height of your career. My first three cars were worth about $250 each, when I first started out.
Foggy [939739]

Sniff Snniff.....is that chickenshit I smell....oh hell yeah, and an industrial size pile of it too...;;;ahahahaha....and I am having a super day as well, thank you sir.

You know we love you Dekloren, even if you are a bully and pick on the weak...No one is actually worthless, they can always serve as a bad example....I think you've found your calling!!!!
Foggy [939739]

When SA finally figures out you are not an asset to them, but a huge liability...which I do hope Midknight finally realizes and kcks your ass out. It is becoming pretty obvious to FTW after you bountied the lower half of the faction that maybe it's not such a good idea to be allied with SA. But then who am I to judge your worthiness to them....obviously they are blinded by your outstanding stat total......Remember Midknight you're the leader of that faction...permitting him to place those bounty's on FTW weaker members (as is this chickenshits style) you are letting our alliance go to shit. Ask yourself this Midknigh, is this person worth ruining our alliance?

An a*****es and a*****e....a bully's a bully....what the hell are you thinking Midklnight?

Dekloren is ruining a good system Torn has of keeping people in line, especially when they are acting up in social situations people find offensive....it's time for you as a major Torn faction to do something about his behavior....ignoring it is not what a good faction leader would do. Justifying it like you did to me in a very insulting mail does nothing to correct it. He has, and is abusing a good system, just because he can.......and we all know just because you can does not mean you should.