So I was wondering if some of you plays Town of Salem. If you do, what's your favorite role? Mine would be Consigliere or Disguiser. Nothing beats being the bad guy, even more so if it's a sneaky kind of bad guy.
About this thread
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 48
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 29 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- MadHatter [486416]
· 3 likes ·
I played as the Executioner yesterday, and had an incredible win. - Second time playing as Executioner - Target is confirmed as Veteran on day 2 (killed THREE people the first night) - Well, f**k it. I have no chance … - Mikey_Myers [1869381]
· 1 likes ·
I love whispering to people who are doused or roleblocked. XD. Like "oh, what a shame if you got ignited" or "Seems someone visited you last night ;)." Stuff like that. Always lead towards the people who seem like they …
So I was wondering if some of you plays Town of Salem. If you do, what's your favorite role? Mine would be Consigliere or Disguiser. Nothing beats being the bad guy, even more so if it's a sneaky kind of bad guy.
favorite role is either consig or exe/jester
I kinda faded away from it a while back but I havnt had many different roles because of the rigged wheel >.<
This^^. All of those.
I find it so hard to play as jester. And to think I'm a helluvah great liar whenever I play evil roles. Got any tips?
i like to talk to whisper to other people to find allies early in the game, bonus points if you manage to find the maffia.
My favorite role is vigilante. It's so empowering to go through the middleman and take out the bad guys directly.
Can't hear their screams if the law brings them to justice.
I love whispering to people who are doused or roleblocked. XD. Like "oh, what a shame if you got ignited" or "Seems someone visited you last night ;)." Stuff like that. Always lead towards the people who seem like they are making headway. Take out the smart townies. Make people distracted by useless info, like details in wills, death notes, or voting patterns. Make the time of the day run out. Your job as jester is to cause chaos and make sure no one gets hung but YOU. Don't act obnoxious or obvious. Just act like you have an agenda against certain people in town. Never spam, or actively disagree or agree with everyone. Might be hard at first, but it's so worth it to haunt whoever you want. Have fun jesters.
Thanks. I can use this next time I play Jester.
Personally, my favourite role is vampire hunter. Especially when the vampires don't know that I can hear them. I do feel that the role is a bit OP though. But that doesn't really matter to me since I really don't enjoy being vigilante.
Otherwise, Godfather!! I don't really like being evil alone, since I enjoy forming alliances, but the worst thing is being framer with a terrible gf.
I'd honestly say that I like Godfather, Executioner and Witch.
They're all so fun to play, even if winning as the Witch is pretty hard.
I got to play as the godfather for the first time today, definitely liked it more than the f**king lookout.
Trust me, Lookout is a really fun role if you get lucky even just once. When you go up into Ranked then being Lookout lets you find out all kinds of stuff.
plus it is so easy to lie about being the lookout, especially if you are mafia or witch.
I played one game a while back, but the fast paced nature of the game wasn't much to my liking, of course if I played it more I'd adjust but ah well [:tongue:]
Yes, new players of ToS tend to find the speed a little overwhelming. I know I did! The night was over before I knew it.
Yeah, I enjoy the slow word games [:hushed:]
this is probably just me, but when i started the speed felt underwhelming, that was until i realized how much you had to keep track of.
Haha, yeah, thank goodness for the chat log?
When dead, does anyone else notice that people tend not to read the wills?