Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Real Pics!!! :D

Started by SeaLion [250755] on in General Non-related.

985 replies · 16.6k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 986 / 986 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Rca [1860888]

I always consider it, then realise that on the small chance that somebody who knows me sees all the stupid stuff I post and associates it with me I'd probably die a thousand metaphorical deaths.
SeaLion [250755]

I never worry about that. I am much worse in real life. They would consider my Torn ego pretty tame. My reddit account though....
Rca [1860888]

Moderator of some NSFW subs eh? [:tongue:]

I wanted to ask, are you some sort of marine biologist/ vet or are your photos/ Torn name just coincidental?
SeaLion [250755]

I just like sea lions. Super interesting animals. In the picture those are seals, but I run into sea lions on the beach sometimes too and always when fishing. I am going back to college now to eventually become a nurse, but that is a few years of grinding away.
CatHead [1581564]
[image: fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net]

[image: scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net]
[image: scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net]
[image: scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net]Might have had my Chinese wedding ceremony today. Got 'paper married' 9 months ago, meaning in the government's eyes it's official. Today was just the ceremony with my parents and friends and those of my wife. These are just a couple of pictures my friends took on my camera. Might post the professional photographer's photos when it comes.

Some of you might notice that in the last 10 months or so I've lost 16 kilos through exercise and healthy diet. Others might notice that my wife is hot.
Ceb [68232] Committee Committee

I noticed the latter ;)

You look healthier and happier bud, you look great!
Congratulations :)

I know I said that awhile ago, but some sort of commendation is needed so I say it again!

Best wishes!!
moose_tacos [1002314]

Most of my pics in my profile are actually me. Add me on snapchat and you'll see tons more. I do crazy and goofy things semi regularly. Snapchat.codes featured me as one of the most interesting snappers in the world. When I try, it can be pretty entertaining but most times I don't try anymore lol... Add me on snap @moose_tacos and tell me you're from torn.