Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Space Odyssey

Started by Galabrielle [1936261] on in Gaming.

0 replies · 4 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
3 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
13 / 100
Engagement score
18 / 100
Galabrielle [1936261]

A new game is coming out called Space Odyssey. Neil DeGrasse Tyson and a bunch of other scientists and Neil Gaiman, who's one of the most imaginative fantasy writers around are involved. Mostly Tyson, from what I've seen. I am really looking forward to this one. I hope it won't be expensive.

Space Odyssey