Yesterday I bought about 60 Xanax they were in my items and now they are gone
Missing items
Started by Janet [986192] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Yesterday I bought about 60 Xanax they were in my items and now they are gone
I'll ask Chedburn to check this for you
I just bought one and it didn't show up in my items
I see 62 Xanax in your inventory. What is the problem?
Click on the drugs tab via Items, do they pop up there? Post screenshots.
Clicking on the drug tab shows them but my vice and other drugs show in my items just not the.xanax. thank you rabbit
Strange. Try another browser(internet explorer/firefox) and see if the problem exists again. Then you'll find out if its a browser problem.
Screenshot?
Can you post a screenshot please?
It has something to do with chrome they don't show up in my items I have to click drugs but if I use firefox they show up with all my items.
Third time lucky, screenshot?
Sorry Marc but they are showing up now in my items like the rest of the drugs .
I've been on my cell lately and couldn't get it to do a screenshot