Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Userscript](v1.0.3.2) Travel Run One Click Update

Started by Xiphias [187717] on in Tools & Userscripts.

35 replies · 2.54k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Xiphias [187717] ×1 Betty_Butcher [1275358] ×1 DeKleineKobini [2114440] ×1

Xiphias [187717]

What does this script do?
Adds an update travel run button on the market page when abroad.
When you click the button the script will update Travel Run as well as reply to the Travel Thread with the current available items.

Where can I find this button?
Travel to another country, open up the market page, it should appear under the table showing all available items in that country.

How can I use this script?
For Firefox users:
- Install Greasemonkey
- Install the script from here (Travel Run One Click Update by Xiphias[187717])
For Chrome users (Not tested!):
- Install Tampermonkey
- Install the script from here (Travel Run One Click Update by Xiphias[187717])


Note
The script has been used for a while and has worked for me without any issues, but no guarantees are made that it works properly. If you find any bugs please let me know and I will try to fix them whenever I have time.

Changelog:

v1.0.3.2 - Added CORS hack (thanks to DeKleineKobini [2114440]) and made it so it updates travelrun after a purchase has been made.

v1.0.3 - Removed automatic forum posting by request of users
v1.0.2 - Hopefully fixed the issue with the chat boxes covering the Travel Run Update button.

Screenshot:

See at the bottom of the image here:

[image: i.imgur.com]

Mentions: DeKleineKobini [2114440] · Xiphias [187717] · Travel Thread

Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor

I don't think we are allowed to do that.

Updating travel run is fine but posting in forums automatically is not fine.
Xiphias [187717]

I can remove the forum posting if that is what people that use it want :) I figured some people look in the forum to see if there are flowers available so I added the auto posting.

Edit:
I have now updated the script to not post on the forum.
Ahab [1735214]

Doubt staff didn't know it was posting to the board seeing how long it's been up. If anyone still want's it, can still get the version that does post to the board by clicking the history tab on greasyfork.

Ah sneaky comment, well that makes things easier I guess, just uncomment line 67
Xiphias [187717]

I will verify tomorrow and update the script if it works :) And possibly implement the other changes I wanted to add. Thanks for the help.