Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Announcement

Started by 84N3 [1781401] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
84N3 [1781401]

I don't know if this is wanted or not, but I couldn't get iframes to work. The best result I was able to produce was a 404, no matter what website I tried to include.

As of why I'm posting this in Bugs Section is actually all of the announcement behaving weird. Whether iframes are wanted or not, but I couldn't get tables to work properly either.
  • No matter if I try to set the border in that editor, or directly via "Tools -> Source Code", as a HTML property or as CSS, it'll always show a 1px border around the whole table.
  • The cell spacing/padding is completely ignored too.
  • Also, the announcement seems to ignore all alignment? Again, doesn't matter which way I try to set it, I can't get it to work.
  • Inserting pictures doesn't work
The other functions, I haven't tested, as this was already grave enough. Oddly enough it all looks fine in the editor, only on the faction announcement itself it gets all weird.
I've tested that on Chrome and Firefox, both being up-to-date.
Marc [24377]

I think iframe embedding has been disabled for security, but I'll pass the other stuff to Xepa4er who should hopefully be able to figure out what's going on.