Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar - Add Item

Started by PsychoticSmiley [1858061] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
PsychoticSmiley [1858061]

Bazaar - When adding items they are placed in the middle of the current items instead of sorted by dollar amount.

This is a pain when you've added, lets say, 100 pieces of armor or weapons.
If you add a new one it goes to the middle of the item list instead of by dollar amount.
PsychoticSmiley [1858061]

http://imgur.com/KZ7phI5][img]http://i.imgur.com/KZ7phI5.png

http://imgur.com/oz30Iyk][img]http://i.imgur.com/oz30Iyk.png

http://imgur.com/zrUBTEK][img]http://i.imgur.com/zrUBTEK.png
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I couldn't replicate the issue you mentioned. But I noticed the 'Manage items' section of the bazaar ordered them by the way they were sorted, and then name (instead of sort and price), which may have caused some confusion. I have fixed this for tomorrow.
PsychoticSmiley [1858061]

Just a small update. - still happening.

Just added 100 items. 99 kevlar trench coats, and 1 kevlar glove. It mashed the 99 trenchcoats and 1 glove in between the Pen Knives I had listed. And not with the other 263 Kevlar Trencoats and 126 kevlar gloves,
order listing, firearms, pen knives, kevlar gloves, then kevlar trenchcoats.

As you can imagine, it can be a complete pain to try and soft these by price when I'm pricing them up based on their armor values.
moving 100 items around in the manage items list takes forever without any categorized sort by feature.

screenshot of where it placed the items. http://i.imgur.com/z3eDcuT.png