how do u level up quicker?
level up
Started by karen_de_Pointe [2001063] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Locked [33257] ×1
how do u level up quicker?
Unlike many other games where leveling up is the main goal, in Torn the main measure of success is battle stats.
However, getting to level 15 is beneficial because you will be able to travel then.
Hank wrote an excellent guide for power-leveling up to level 15. I'm looking for the link now, and will edit this when I find it.
EDIT: Ah, I found it -- Hank "graveyarded" it, meaning he no longer supports the thread. You can still read it here but I wouldn't bother him with questions on it: https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=15927057&b=0&a=0#!p=threads&f=17&t=15927057&b=0&a=0
Mentions: ...
That guide was graved. You can read the reason on Hank's profile sig.
Btw, here is the link from graveyard :P
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15927057&b=0&a=0
Mentions: ...
I read the sig. wow. that's... really sad. It is an awesome guide. I guess Harrison Bergeron called it.
Fastest way to level up has and always will be too attack and leave players with a higher level. You can find a list of "levelling" targets in the forums. Locked is probably one of the most well known.
A newbie has taken the "Locked" name and probably because of that I have always seen him in hospital :-)
This is the link to old Locked profile -
http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=33257
But I feel Carrot is better option for levelling up.
Mentions: Locked [33257]
dang i sent loads of players to read it in the past.
So morale of the story is....Do not get awesome at the game :s