Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Open for some requests

Started by desirawr [1990954] on in Graphics.

14 replies · 169 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
desirawr [1990954]

I don't mind doing some free signatures or any type of graphics you might need. Trying to get back into the game now that the Graphics forum is a little bit more active. I'm not asking for money after your requests, but would appreciate some.

Let me know what you need in detail.

Cheers.

Edit #1: Haven't done this for a while, can feel the rustiness.
  • -TL- [1990064]
[image: i.imgur.com]


Edit #2: Another one
  • Furiosa
[image: i.imgur.com]

Edit #3: Profile Pic
  • Ultrareign (via PM)
[image: i.imgur.com]

Edit #4: Company Banner
  • Adam-- [895043]
  • Superstation
[image: i.imgur.com]

Edit #5: Another signature
  • Huz
[image: i.imgur.com]


Sil3nced [1535416]

I have a request. I wish for a forum sig that I can add and change the details to. For eg, I have a players stats displayed in my sig atm, and want to be able to add more on a timer, say 3 to 5 secs, where the details are changed to other peeps. Can you do this?