Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke Quest - Question

Started by IDayDrink [2005355] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

BrekMok [1601138] ×2 gude_garam [1690296] ×1

IDayDrink [2005355]

I recently got a quest for Marriage Counseling from Duke: My question is the guy and his wife are in federal jail and I cannot attack them....Can someone recommend what I need to do?

gude_garam is giving me pain where a guy my age should not be getting pain. He owes me a hundred big and thinks it's no big deal. I go to talk to him about it, real nice because that's who I am, and he laughs in my face! I had some guys put hits on him, but even when they put him in the hospital, he don't learn nothing. He just lies there eating grapes and demanding sponge baths.

I dont want much from life ya know? Money, respect, and a third thing I cant remember right now. But this penny-punching piece of work is stopping me getting both those things, so I want you to change his tune to a...a...a really sad tune. How? We go after the third thing everyone wants what I just remembered...sex. Dont worry, you aint gotta seduce him, but you are gonna put a hit on his other half, his significant other, his piece of ass. Whatever you wanna call it.

And the spring in the tail? Youre gonna make out that he ordered the hit all along. Pretty sneaky right? He aint gonna have time to bother me when he's got marriage counselling to go to. And since his other half agreed to marry this bozo for better or worse, I say he's fair game.


Defeat gude_garam's spouse



Mentions: gude_garam [1690296]