Greetings Admins,
Um.. I accidentally deleted a message that I just recently received. [:tired:]
( Titled: Re: Good Morning or Afternoon 2016-08-01 5:45:14 PM )
I was clicking save and my browser lagged a bit ( too many YouTube music tabs ) and I had clicked delete instead... [:disappointed:]
And clicked yes before I had realized it... [:cry:]
Could someone please ( with some Dos Equis on the side ) restore it back to my mail folder? [:love_chemistry:]
So that I can properly archive it this time. [:wink:]
Thank you for time and consideration, my friends.
Um.. I accidentally deleted a message that I just recently received. [:tired:]
( Titled: Re: Good Morning or Afternoon 2016-08-01 5:45:14 PM )
I was clicking save and my browser lagged a bit ( too many YouTube music tabs ) and I had clicked delete instead... [:disappointed:]
And clicked yes before I had realized it... [:cry:]
Could someone please ( with some Dos Equis on the side ) restore it back to my mail folder? [:love_chemistry:]
So that I can properly archive it this time. [:wink:]
Thank you for time and consideration, my friends.