Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

.delete

Started by 1983006 [1983006] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Evil_Wabbit [1908299]

I dont like the Joker render but the style itself is awesome. I like everything of the Ultron one. Also if its possible, can I get one of those PSDs to learn from. Thanks =)
1983006 [1983006]

Not really planing on handing out my PSD's, sorry.

Thanks for all the comments.

Might turn these into an auction due to the abundance of messages I've received about buying these-
Let me know what you all think.