There must already be a thread on this topic, but I couldn't find it. I'm wondering -- do crime enhancers stack? If I have one Ergonomic Keyboard, I have a slightly increased chance of succeeding at computer crimes. Does that mean that if I have two or three or ten EK's, I have an even more increased chance of success?
Do crime enhancers stack?
Started by Talpiyot [1960856] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
There must already be a thread on this topic, but I couldn't find it. I'm wondering -- do crime enhancers stack? If I have one Ergonomic Keyboard, I have a slightly increased chance of succeeding at computer crimes. Does that mean that if I have two or three or ten EK's, I have an even more increased chance of success?
No stacking. Only works once :)