Finally! The 10k drug crimes. It took a long time.
Supplier Medal
Started by Cat2001 [852997] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 58
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Mercenary [1993692]
· 1 likes ·
How much nerve did you loose ?
Finally! The 10k drug crimes. It took a long time.
Congrats! I'm 62% of the way there myself >.>
im 10 away from 70%...
well done slowly getting there just like proxima
How much nerve did you loose ?
All of it
I now have 40 nnb
Very nice! Well done on keeping a 40 nerve too! Did you do other crimes in between then though or were you going all out with drug crimes?
Great achievment i will never get that one :( dont want to ruin my PA,s
I did mixed crimes until I only needed a few hundred.
Then I became impatient and only did drugs.
Welcome to the club. :)
Grats, Going for this at the moment.
14.78%
Impressive, Grt Job m8 :D
Strtd doin them just recently , and going pretty well , about 99 successful attempts and 3 fails and @ 30 NNB (35 Total)
Nice job! I will never do this, care too much about my NB.
Well done
R+
Congratulations! I'll be joining you in a few weeks.
Drug deals 7,131
Grats again Cat!
After what felt like forever I've finally join the rest of the Drug Runners in Torn :)
[image: gyazo.com]
On a side note: according to Tornstats user graphs this makes me the 46th Drug noob [:tongue:] RIP NNB at 35 it was a long journey...
I was 31st drug noob :)
I just want to get there already!...Drug deals: 9,557
Just curious, if it turns out that in Crimes 2.0 the end result of crimes is we receive a drug what do you intend to do?
If Ched has been working on the drug lab suggestion that was made a couple years back and intends for drug crimes to remain difficult but more rewarding I think that would be a cool way to do it.
I so want to get all the merits before Crimes 2.0 but I definitely hope they are more rewarding.
I'd love to get all the crime merits before the Crimes 2.0 update, but we don't know when that'll be.
We'll have to wait to find out what those changes will be.
great job i just got 5k a little while back staying strong hope to hit 10k within a year