Comp bug - same teams
Started by Mouse [520790] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I'm not sure if this is to do with the current issues. Passing to Chedburn to see
I believe I posted this before you.
But mine too..
http://imgur.com/a/EJy7D
I was on Pirates too, I feel so robbed!. Looks like the event has been disabled for the time being.
Hopefully it returns and allows me to select Pirates again.
Sorry buddy, was rather drunk ha. Should have seen how long it took me to crop that picture xD