Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happiness Reset

Started by PremoMerc [1998809] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
PremoMerc [1998809]

I currently have the Ignorance is Bliss buff for 30 days. I maxed out my happiness and got a minor drug addiction. Flew to Switz to go to rehab and used 1 rehab for $250k, (I ran out of $ for another). Flew back. When I saw my stats ticking, the happiness was max at the basic level (no buffs). The trip reset my happiness from 99999 to 1200. Nooo!!!
PremoMerc [1998809]

It was around 0030-0100. It was fairly quick. As soon as I got there, I bought some flowers and then did the rehab and then flew back.
PremoMerc [1998809]

Still having issues. I just got back from Switzerland after doing Rehab two times and then popped another Ecstacy and I over dosed.