Over the last year (almost) of playing this I have seen people do random things in their bazaars, so I thought I will open this to discuss these things and the reasons for it. If the higher level players wants to share?
i'll start...
1st one I have seen is bazaar owners having an item at a massive price (blank tokens at 100m). Anyone care to share the reason for this?
Tokens? not sure about that, but I used to put xanax in my bazaar @ $100m and remove 8 at a time so I would remember it was time to rehab (when I still did education). Now that I have finished education I know it's time when I start hitting doors and curbs or whatever.
If your bazaar has any items in it, you have an icon that makes it easy to click and get into your bazaar. (So you can add items, adjust prices, etc.)
If your bazaar has no items in it, you don't get that icon.
Often people will put in one or more very high priced items just so they know they'll always have the icon. I have some very, very expensive bikini's in my bazaar, and that's their only purpose, to make sure I always have the icon.
Tips? Keep your eye on the market and adjust your prices accordingly. Also, if you have higher priced items, close your bazaar when offline so you don't get mugged.