I know it's every 24 hours but at what time?
When is your net worth calculated?
Started by BarbieBanks [1716789] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
I know it's every 24 hours but at what time?
00:00 i think or maybe a few after that
It's 24h after you load index.php I think? or something like that. Once a day tops.
As far as I heard, it "manually refreshes" once every 24 hours upon clicking on the "Home" area or "index.php" as Harley said.
we need the bogie phone...
This is the correct answer
Bogie phone. Lol. Kudos to bogie for great knowledges that he had.
I didn't answer the question, kudos goes to the guy I quoted who did :p
Try this. Copy-paste the URL below, then change it to match your info. Change the 1234567 to your userID. (So for me, it's 1847600.) Then change the part that says MyAPIKey to, you know, your API key. Then save that link as a bookmark so you can go there at will without having to put it all together again. That will let you look up your networth in realtime, anytime.
http://api.torn.com/user/1234567?selections=networth&key=MyAPIKey
So I can trigger someone else's networth to update by going to their personal stats? Or can I only trigger my own when going to my own home page?
It only triggers on index.php , someone else's stats will be on personalstats.php.