Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No times found in city

Started by Kalten [1865438] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kalten [1865438]

I haven't found a single item in the city for 1-2 months now. Got 5 on awareness and still can't find a singel thing. Before, I used to find atleast 1-2 thing/month?
Tried using Chrome/IE/Opera/Firefox?
Deadly [1985253]

Same with me pretty much but I dont think its a bug, I have 6 or 7 on awareness but Ive heard of plenty of people who go ages without finds, I dont think its a bug
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Make sure you actually click on the city link.. Not the quick link, but the actual map. Also are you sure there are no finds? You could just be overlooking them..
Kalten [1865438]

Wierd since I went from finding several items/month to nothing in a very long while now. Doing the same thing as allways, open up city map and going through every square inch of the map, just as I've done in the past... :|