16 replies · 219 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
30
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Most-liked replies
jimmy9[336378]
· 2 likes · I like this one, imagine commiting insurance fraud in South Africa inbetween hunting gorillas. Holy shit, burglary in South Africa would absolutely have to have a super high Hosp chance too. The vast majority of monitored residential intruder alarms there …
Dolfwagos[1900418]Committee
· 1 likes · Would totally want something completely different than the usual, I don't currently know what, but Yeh. Free candy for all o/
Dolfwagos[1900418]Committee
· 1 likes · Are you from south Africa? :P .. I don't think so =D .. BUT I really like this idea because it is so damn true xD .. introducing something like burglary abroad or some sort of crime abroad other than …
Of course there are New Player Missions, Traveling, Market and Stock Exchange as well but hypothetically though, If TORN is going to introduce a NEW feature/gameplay that does not require energy, what would you want it to be?
Forum Ideas for New Feature:
1) Next mission NPC will do something like New Player Mission, with maybe a little more advance missions. 2) Mutated termites that can be used to damage people's property. Pure genius lol. 3) The ability to commit crimes in other countries. Different countries have different crimes. Different reward / difficulty. 4)
The ability to commit crimes in other countries. Different countries have different crimes with a selection of rewards for the crimes some being money others being items. It would be nice to use the nerve bar more.
Imagine you are Ched and you could introduce ANYTHING. What would it be? I mean look at the post above you, he thought of introducing termites. Not bad ^_^
I like this one, imagine commiting insurance fraud in South Africa inbetween hunting gorillas.
Holy shit, burglary in South Africa would absolutely have to have a super high Hosp chance too. The vast majority of monitored residential intruder alarms there have armed response.
Maybe pushing it a bit far but grouping with other players to make it more successful - would have to be well coordinated for people to arrive there on time to carry it out.
Maybe to be able to mug people on planes or even hijack them to get big money if they want to be released, if not detain them on secret islands for a week or so. Maybe even to have new countries where u can interact in global wars regardless of factions. There so many new things one could incorporate into this game to keep it exciting.
That would be great, mercenary for countries, armed militia, soldier etc etc Whether it is against Torn generated characters or other players as you say such opportunity to play the way you want to. May even affect prices on certain stuff.
Are you from south Africa? :P .. I don't think so =D .. BUT I really like this idea because it is so damn true xD .. introducing something like burglary abroad or some sort of crime abroad other than hosping/hunting etc would or could be kinda fun, I think this has been mentioned before and had negative views, but like you said "just imagine" it's all I could think of for now as my imagination is pretty bland :D .. and termites should be added!!
Well exactly my thinking. Opportunitys to gain ones own respect which one could trade for special weapons and other things or even to donate to faction. The idea of beeing able to join things outside faction and also for peops with no faction would be endless fun and excitement. Torn needs to grow in possibilitys imo. The old routine as we know it bores alot of players.
content that uses energy V2 would be rather pointless, you could argue that the casino fills that hole by using money but all that does is normally have players quit once they throw all their money away.
I'd like to have content which used something other than E which went towards something meaningful on the account but honestly I can't think of anything, if there is something that's fun, uses a different system and has meaningful rewards i'd be all for it.
I agree. TORN should introduce new feature/gameplay that use something other than Energy and is worth doing. Maybe even create a new resource other than Energy/Nerve for the new feature/gameplay.