Just a question to ask if the forecast on stocks is accurate or not.
Bonus questions:
I've noticed WSSB stocks are falling, do you think this is this player induced or external to players? I see the benefit block as being quite a "must-have" for all who haven't finished their education, am I wrong?
well it has worked for me till now.. i guess the forcasts are good enough
I think it's related to demand decreasing, like you'd expect. There are 3 billion shares on the market atm, so while you see it as a must-have it seems many people don't want to spend the $250mill+ it now costs. The market is also limited because large factions can just own one or two blocks and pass them around internally.
I bet it will follow it's current Poor forecast and fall a bit until someone with a bunch of money thinks it's low enough, maybe $150/share or something, then they'll buy all the available shares and re-list them when it rises again, which it will do when there are 0 shares available. Thus the wheel of the Torn stock market turns.
I give forecasts 90% accuracy. Most of the time prices follow the forecast, good = price up and poor = price down. There are times though when good forecasts have a price decrease and vice versa but these are quite rare in my Torn lifetime.
Thank you all for your answers!