No stars at the moment but I'm looking for anyone to join. Stats are not that important. I'll pay 10k a day but it is negotiable and depending on stats it could be higher. So apply if your interested.
Pub Hiring
Started by Piezombie [2004623] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 5 / 100
- Story score
- 8 / 100
- Engagement score
- 20 / 100
No stars at the moment but I'm looking for anyone to join. Stats are not that important. I'll pay 10k a day but it is negotiable and depending on stats it could be higher. So apply if your interested.