So my DP finished and before I purchased a new one I have to bear this:
As you are not a donator, you can only send a message every 60 seconds. This is to reduce spam.
The problem is that the "Send" button becomes unclickable even after a minute. Same after 10 minutes or 3 hours. It is stuck. Can't send a message anymore unless I refresh the page, which is mildly annoying :)
Are you sure you've clicked "Use" on the donator pack in your items list? You don't have the donator icon
From what I understand, he didn't use a donator pack. His problem is that when the message comes up saying you need to wait a minute, you need to actually refresh the page and can't simply wait for the minute to go by and click send without leaving the page or refreshing it.
Did I write not clearly enough? I will write again.
Cannot send a message* if you are non donator.
*If you have sent a message prior, and you received that 1 minute bs messge telling you to wait.
As I'm a donator, I can't replicate this. Passing to Chedburn to see if he can find the issue
I don't think the send button should be disabled when getting that 'Spam protection' block. I'll pass this along. A dev can contact me if they're unsure.
Seems unfair that people have to wait 60 seconds to send a mail just because they don't have a Donator Pack. Unfortunately this game seems to be a pay to win game(this whole book bs), people winning tens of billions in RR and the market going to shit. Something has to be done Ched. Bug Report or not, think of something to stop this game capsizing...
You're totally missing the point, and way off-base anyway. Wtf does Russian Roulette have to do with it? Hard to take you seriously when you spout nonsense.
The time-limit is mostly to protect the rest of the players from spam and mail/forums abuse by newly-created multis. At least force them to contribute to the economy if they want to send mass-mails.
Fixed. Changes will be applied on the LIVE in the next release. Thanks