Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money Disappeared - HELP!

Started by Hassahn [2007735] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Hassahn [2007735]

I just logged in, verified that I had over $3,000 in torn money. I posted three items on the items market and when the page refreshed, I noticed my money went down to $1,400 (approx.)



What happened? Can someone help me recover this?!
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

If you list items in the item market you need to pay a small fee ^-^. That's where your money went.