Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

User activity stopped recording

Started by Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

25 replies · 682 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

McNeo [864688]

I think that's what Ched's getting at. Granted, when I released Torn Tools I was responsible for crashing Torn as a whole lol, but that was a result of something to do with the API on Torn's end which they corrected.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Not trying to thread jack or stir things, huh? I'm sure Chedburn and Mauk are perfectly capable of resolving this themselves. You are in no place to make accusations like that.

I request this thread to be closed and locked, to prevent further escalation.
Marc [24377]

Reconfirmed for Ched, he'll close this when he's ready.

I think the API forum stuff he mentioned above is outstanding still.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

We'll have to figure out how to add the forums to the API system in an intuitive way. I might need Ice's help with this.