In the award description, it just says, "Stalemate 100 times (Rare)". I was wondering whether defense stalemates count towards those? Or is it only the ones where you started the attack?
Deadlock
Started by Draco [1648828] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
In the award description, it just says, "Stalemate 100 times (Rare)". I was wondering whether defense stalemates count towards those? Or is it only the ones where you started the attack?
Should be either or, if its a stalemate, its a stalemate, id assume that both attack / defend stalemates lead to it.
It's both attacks and defends, my stats easily prove that since I don't have 100 attack stalemates but I do have 100 total stalemates & the honour bar [:tongue:]
Good to know, thanks!
Thank you! Closer than I thought I was. Need to keep on getting merits!