Wssb stock says you get a 10% reduction time to all newly started courses if you own 1 million shares...well I own 1 million shares and I just started a 2 week course and it didn't deduct the 10%
Wssb stock
Started by PLAYERSLAYER [352714] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Wssb stock says you get a 10% reduction time to all newly started courses if you own 1 million shares...well I own 1 million shares and I just started a 2 week course and it didn't deduct the 10%
Can you tell us how long it said you have left?
omg....i logged out and logged back in and now it has given me the 10% reduction..
You are doing the Creative Writing education course
This course will be completed in 9 days, 14 hours, 6 minutes and 9 seconds.