its a debut song of CL featuring by diplo.. I love this song.. and the beat..
DR.Pepper
Started by 09parkbom2ne1 [1870461] on in Music.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
its a debut song of CL featuring by diplo.. I love this song.. and the beat..
Fellow Kpopers I see. She did a good job with this track tbh.
That is an ill song y beat as well. Though it's ironic that the copyrights to the drink, they'll be doing away with the soda. All about money..
But when it comes to music, I get down too lol
This is legit the last place I expected to find Blackjacks..
The badass level of CL always stays high. "Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good, you know"
i am in love with cl