I'm wanting to know if suitcases of different sizes stack so if I had a small, a medium and a large suitcase would I get the bonus from all three added together or from only the large?
Do Suitcase Sizes Stack?
Started by dolf [1731823] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hoy [1208641] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Biggest size is the one that's used, they don't stack.
I'm wanting to know if suitcases of different sizes stack so if I had a small, a medium and a large suitcase would I get the bonus from all three added together or from only the large?
No
Biggest size is the one that's used, they don't stack.
Thank you muchly