The somehow transfers the money to main account could be done via a faction owned by the main account. Money donated multi goes inactive money is left to main account to use in the sometime future after the multi has been inactive and kicked from the faction. I'm sure this method has been used before to some degree of success.
Its not difficult to find multies in this game if you really want to look for them. As a sometimes mega trader i encounter a LOT of them with my wheelings and dealings.
I have lost count of the number of 'restarters' i see with mega bazaars who get sent to multi heaven. Its a lot a high number not 1 or 2 dozens and dozens of them.
look at the newspaper personals ads so many hot babes playing this game or more likely spotty faced man boy shemale multies begging for free play money from boys and in some cases men who think with their little heads.
stock multies how many pock faces over the years have had multiple accounts to get multiple benefits of the same block?
flower multies how many nerds travel backwards and forwards multiple times a day with multiple accounts?
hunting multies fast to burn your energy doing that so dead easy for a lazy multi.
scammer multies a naughty little boy is unpopular because of his scamming so he makes a multi so he can start doing it again.
While this is a free to play game and while its not viewed as a pay to play game. You can buy your way into success here in torn. If one is willing to spend enough money you can have anything you wish in this game and stats well beyond what "Normal" Players see as attainable in the same time spent playing. .
Yeah people like that are not necessarily breaking the rules at all, though I find restarters are more likely to try and find an extra "edge" somehow. The account I showed just has no other explanation. This is kinda funny too, these other similarly-named accounts have very similar profiles. Someone is not too sneaky:
lol funny thread. its bad for the peeps who just stuck with one account playing fair. but hey sod having more than one account. too much effort. lazy player here.
I thought about that ... but decided it wasn't likely. I don't think people are adding stolen credit cards to their Paypal or Amazon accounts. Am I naive? I'm not familiar with Zong, but if it's mobile payment it's linked to your wireless account so same as the others. And there's no chargeback with Bitcoin.
Also, if someone spends stolen money at Torn, they receive Donator Packs directly, no reason to buy $5bn worth from the market.
Oh ... but I suppose it could be seen as *Torn* money laundering. If they buy a bunch of DPs with stolen money, then sell them to the city and buy actual in-game DPs from other legit players, maybe sell those and do it again, etc. Then it's much tougher for Staff to just remove that money from the system. Is that what you're getting at?
I have a feeling this thread will get deleted because of the good+bad ideas it contains.
What I find most curious about that character is that it shows he is 17030 days in the faction (by viewing screenshot by hp as well as viewing the faction page after reviewing their name). While their age is only 6. Very peculiar indeed.
How is that even possible? 6 days old and in the same factions for 1730 days lol something is defiantly fishy there. I'm just glad that we have dedicated staff such as yourself to look into these types of things. And there are players dedicated enough to bring it to there attention. It defiantly helps that players are on the look out for cheaters such as this.