where do you buy the mods?
Weapon mods!
Started by Mat-Senpai [952164] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 197 / 197 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
where do you buy the mods?
mission rewards
I seem to have deleted it now. Any chance you could list them?
Check questions, think someone posted list earlier. I'm on my phone so Cba, sorry
|
Doesn't look half as attractive as the "Exclusive" offer I got today:
Available Rewards 7,282
The Book : Get Drunk And Lose Dignity is a Book Item
Effect: Doubles alcohol effects for 31 days
BUY 1813 7d
Found 2 mod lasers
1mw laser bonus +3 critical hit cost 674
5mw laser bonus +4 critical hit cost 1477
Sorry to be dense about this, but I'm still not quite sure what two items are being compared.
I get that the formula isn't linear, but the 14% modification improves from a baseline value, but what that value is isnt clear to me....yet.
And since this is Torn, after all, we need to know NOW!
Whenever someone see some new mods, could you pls mail me or post in my thread it's price benefit, stage etc so I can update my sheet.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=15979865&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Weapon mods guide
Yay.. I got the same reflex sight for 922 credits. :D
Edit: My arma's accuracy jumped up from 78.67 to 83.47.
Muzzle Brake, not Muzzle Break, silly Torn. :P
Like brakes on your car.
I bought 3 cheap things with MC and mods did not appear :( Guess I'll wait a week to see them naturally appear.
I've edited the image from newsy:
[image: i63.tinypic.com]
My Q: Once they attached to a weapon, can they be detached and re-attached to another weapon?
Do we know how many stages each mod type has?
Yeah, see:
| Sights | |
|---|---|
Increase accuracy | |
| Reflex Sight | |
| Holographic Sight | |
| Acog Sight | |
| Thermal Sight | |
| Laser Sights | |
Increase critical hit rate | |
| 1mw Laser | |
| 5mw Laser | |
| 30mw Laser | |
| 100mw Laser | |
| Supressors | |
Increase stealth at the cost of damage | |
| Small Suppressor | |
| Standard Suppressor | |
| Large Suppressor | |
| Mags | |
Increase ammo capacity per clip | |
| Extended Mags | |
| High Capacity Mags | |
| Clips | |
Provide extra clips during attacks | |
| Extra Clip x1 | |
| Extra Clip x2 | |
| Triggers | |
Greatly increase the speed on the first use | |
| Adjustable Trigger | |
| Hair Trigger | |
| Mounts | |
Increase accuracy at the cost of dexterity | |
| Bipod | |
| Tripod | |
| Grips | |
Increase accuracy | |
| Custom Grip | |
| Chokes | |
Increase damage but only available on shotguns | |
| Skeet Choke | |
| Improved Choke | |
| Full Choke | |
| Recoil Pads | |
Reduce the amount of bullets fired each turn | |
| Recoil Pad | |
| Muzzle Brakes | |
Increase accuracy at the cost of stealh | |
| Standard Break | |
| Heavy Duty Break | |
| Tactical Break | |
| Lights | |
Decrease oponnent accuracy and stealth | |
| Small Light | |
| Precision Light | |
| Tactical Illuminator |
- High Capacity Mags: Bonus: +30% ammo per clip.
- 2095 Job Points
- Mod: Reflex Sight
- Bonus: +14% accuracy
- Compatibility: MCG, PST, RFL, SMG
- Exclusions: Dual weapons
- 1008 points
Reflex sight increased my accuracy from 82.09 to 86.38. Cost 1019 mission points.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I would not buy it with mission points...u wil get them anyway as subscriber