Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

high-low won't load

Started by namessuck [460423] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

namessuck [460423]

It's not letting me load the high low game. I'm needing to play it for a mission for duke. I do have screenshot pic if u need it
toshykazu [1435333] Admin Staff

Please test it, I got it working on a windows phone.
Unfortunately load time is huge, didn't expect it to take x10 times in comparison to any other devise.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

I had this same issue on a windows phone xD it tries to load then just gives up

Found a solution though, bought myself an android...