I subscribed to a monthly subscription a couple of hours ago but do not have the subscriber status in my icons
Subscriber without subscriber status
Started by Sil3nced [1535416] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 2 likes ·
payments@torn.com is the way to go. It looks like you bought a standard donator pack though, not a subscription. Refunds are possible within 30 days assuming everything can be recovered.
I subscribed to a monthly subscription a couple of hours ago but do not have the subscriber status in my icons
Have you done this
Go to setting, icon setting, refresh icons and update settings. That normally works if a icon go missing.
Yes I have, just after it was suggested above, but still do not have subscriber status
forgot to mention my payment method.
It was via paypal and I paid as a guest without creating/logging into paypal.
Can someone please advise further to get this fixed as I clicked monthly subscription for the benefits it gives, but am not getting what I paid for... thanks
[:smiley:]
I'm not entirely sure you can subscribe without signing up for a PayPal account (as the ability to cancel/update subscriptions can only be done through the PayPal account, I believe).
If you're absolutely sure that the money was taken by PayPal, please email payments@torn.com for help
money was taken, I clicked the monthly subscriber button, you guys have not given me what 1I paid for... Torn has essentially stolen money off me and you need to fix this
oh, that link you gave just linked me to a blank page
this is not closed nor is it fixed... Torn HAS ripped me off... Torn HAS stolen off me and is in breaach of contract
you guys have stolen off me by not giving me what I paid for... it needs fixing
Torn has stolen my money by not giving me what I paid for... Torn is in breach of contract
As I stated above, you need to send an email to payments@torn.com if the link isn't working, it means you don't have a default email app set up. Just open your email account, click "New/Compose" email and then send an email from there.
payments@torn.com is the way to go.
It looks like you bought a standard donator pack though, not a subscription. Refunds are possible within 30 days assuming everything can be recovered.
It looks like you bought a standard donator pack though, not a subscription. Refunds are possible within 30 days assuming everything can be recovered.