I see there is an honor for getting all of your sins forgiven...can someone tell me how to get it? I've prayed many times, and donated a bunch. What am I doing wrong? If this is already posted somewhere else, I apoligize. Thanks!
Church Donating??
Started by Nikkie24 [1881900] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 44
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CastleQueen [1735522]
· 11 likes ·
Pray at least once a day for about 2 weeks and you should get it. No need to donate at all. :) - Psychotica [1862952]
· 6 likes ·
You only need to pray once a day for abt 2 weeks. Thats how I got it. Not sure if it took me the whole 2 weeks. Seemed to be more like 10 days. But I couldnt remember exactly when …
I see there is an honor for getting all of your sins forgiven...can someone tell me how to get it? I've prayed many times, and donated a bunch. What am I doing wrong? If this is already posted somewhere else, I apoligize. Thanks!
Pray at least once a day for about 2 weeks and you should get it.
No need to donate at all. :)
Ahhhh, and here I thought money was the key!! Thank you CastleQueen!
Well,from my experience with the Forgiven merit,I would advice you to pray at least 3-4 times a day until you get the merit.No need to donate at all.I tried it 2 times and got it on the second try when i prayed 4-5 times a day :) I got it on the 8th day
Good luck! :)
You only need to pray once a day for abt 2 weeks. Thats how I got it. Not sure if it took me the whole 2 weeks. Seemed to be more like 10 days. But I couldnt remember exactly when I started. However, if you forget a day, you'll have to start all over again.
Also, I've heard that donating to the church helps you to find items in the City. Supposedly, the amt donated is significant and you will know by the response given by the priest or w/e if the church is happy w/ the amt you donated. But I havent tried it yet. Actually, I might just do that now! I still need to find one more item for the merit, lol.
I don't know about starting over, I prayed twice a day (morning/night) and even skipping a couple days it took me just under two weeks
You don't need to pray a ridiculous number of times. I got it by praying once a day for 10 days. Anything more is just waste imho.
@Psychotica: I tested that. When the priest gave the response about letting your faith guide you. However, I found that it only works once per day. Any subsequent donations (and faith response) doesn't spawn any item in the city. So either it's a complete coincidence or the effect is limited to my meagre testing.
Yup, it worked :D/
Thank you to all who replied, those responses really help. I'm just going to start praying and waiting :) Hey since we are on the subject of an honor, in your guys' opinions, what are the quickest, easiest honors to go for? Thanks again :)
that's all relative,
fairly easy ones to go for would be;
50 kills with each weapon type (there's a few in there to get) (will also gain you quite a few kills moving you along on total kills merits)
take 50 of each drug (after you're level 15 and can rehab, again a lot to get there)
travel to each country 50 times (after lvl 15)
banking merits are easy (if you have the cash)
I'm sure someone else could add loads of easier ones I've overlooked
Thank you kindly, I've already started working on one for drugs, LSD actually. Only 9 drugs in though lol. But thanks, I'll try some of those you listed. If you think of anymore, it's appreciated!
Mentions: Award Guide by TheCheesinater · Tempest's Guide to Easy Merits: Honor Edition
I'd say it's coincidence. I saw the original thread that started the whole rumor, and to date i've donated many millions trying to test the theory and haven't found a single item by doing so.
Ohadik, I totally hear you!! I've donated some like, 10-12 mil pointlessly lol
So is there any amount of money that can be donated to gain anything?
Necro!!
No donating money to church is a complete waste.
ok just started praying today hope it does not take long to get honour
It took me 20 straight days of praying once a day to get it. I determined what was considered a new day by making sure I prayed once for everyday I noticed my torn age went up a day.