Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Code Breaker Simplified

Started by Aratare [1921519] on in Fun & Games.

114 replies · 262 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 115 / 115 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Prophet_Jonas [1995840]

Cool thanks!

Just combo of luck and deduction...

The two previous posts before mine show that 43760 are the first 5 numbers.12895 were already eliminated so it had to be a repeat. It couldn't be a 4 based on a previous guess of mine. I guessed 0


Aratare [1921519]

Yeah honestly it's a pretty easy game. Not sure why I can't get more people to play it.... but I was just joking with you lol
Aratare [1921519]

Yeah been pretty busy is all. It's also kinda sad that not alot of people want to play.

But sure! Start guessing a new code!