Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Insomnia Thread

Started by FIDEL-CASTRO [1003091] on in General Non-related.

12 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

FIDEL-CASTRO [1003091]

Here I am laying in bed at 2am playing torn. I'm tired but don't feel like sleeping.

Who else is here with me and what do you do when you've got insomnia?
Stork [1874681]

Listen to A LOT of music. Insomnia usually hits me in midwinter. Also start feeling pretty down. Music does the trick. Folk, indie pop, RnB, and rock all do the trick.


Edit: Alot is not a proper word in Standard English. Excuse me, I've been sleeping too much.
Actuariolam [1967959]

This is an ambien post! I won't remember it in the morning. Going on 51 hours awake right now. It's been a severe chronic medical issue for me for the past 15 years.
megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee Committee

Visit from the walrus?

Anyway I've been having lots of trouble sleeping, pretty sure it has something to do with the 7 pound crap machine that fell out of my wife a few days ago and screams nonstop from dusk to dawn.