Ok I could've sworn I found this option at some point before.. now.. Was I dreaming? Please be kind. I'm being (mostly) serious. Is there an option for this or did I get something confused?
Search userrs posts on forums
Started by quaffgiggle [2008372] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Ok I could've sworn I found this option at some point before.. now.. Was I dreaming? Please be kind. I'm being (mostly) serious. Is there an option for this or did I get something confused?
The easiest way to get there is to click the number of posts on someone's profile.
[image: i.imgur.com]
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=search&q=EnterUserIDHere&f=0&y=0
that link, which you can find on someone's profile (click the amount of posts they have made). Or you can search someone by name too, but that will bring up all posts with someone's name in it, not just their own ones.
that link, which you can find on someone's profile (click the amount of posts they have made). Or you can search someone by name too, but that will bring up all posts with someone's name in it, not just their own ones.
I go to the forum search on the main page, then enter the ID. This way gives you the option of narrowing it down to specific forums.