I have a mission where i need to mug 2 named people. I've mugged one no problems the other is fedded so cannot mug. How do i complete the mission?
Mission bug
Started by Halestorm [1686379] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Ur_FaNtAsY_ [264075] ×1
I have a mission where i need to mug 2 named people. I've mugged one no problems the other is fedded so cannot mug. How do i complete the mission?
Person i need to mug is Ur_FaNtAsY_ [264075]
Mentions: Ur_FaNtAsY_ [264075]
I changed your target.
Thanks