Hey all,
I think that often times, we get caught in the trap of wanting to receive and receive, but what is important, is we remember the beauty of giving.
To keep it simple, Just post down below, and a random person will receive 5m daily, if not, every other day.
Every now and then, if I find a post I like, they'll win something worth at least 5m, it could be more if I like it a lot!
Knock yourselves out posting people
Best,
E
Prizes sent out
Our first winner(first poster that's why)
1)You sent $5,000,000 to qwee with the message: Congrats, first winner!
2)You sent $5,000,000 to izustic with the message: random giveaway!
3)You sent $5,000,000 to KillerDa with the message: Made a poem for this? I like it
4)You sent $5,000,000 to Pangtosh with the message: Random winner, congrats!
5)
UPDATE:
It's funny, but I'm quiting the game. In shot, Torn is taking too much of my time, and over the past few weeks of this transitionary phase in my life, I've come to realize how much we could do and accomplish even in a short span of time, and our time on earth is uncertain, so why not make the most out of it. Thanks to all who participated