Used to play to solely hang out in these forums & I haven't been on in over 3 years, forgotten the email & moved states since being on so no chance of recovering old acc.
Been needing to touch up my skills lately for reasons, so if anyone wants some free shit done post here with details of what you want & I'll choose a few (3-5) to do.
Now, the more detail or direction you post the more likely I'm going to pick you. If you want to post stocks/renders, even better!
EDIT:
Forgot to mention I'm a lazy mofo, work full time + a side job and just had another baby, so don't be surprised if I take a week or so to do these.
What was your old name?
ALSOS/1549206
Pretty sure I also went by corrupt/corrupt_egg or some shit wayyyy back when as well
Could i get a Boba Fett sig please.
Render:
http://orig05.deviantart.net/273c/f/2015/343/9/b/boba_fett_render_by_maydaypayday-d9jkbam.png
Ah yeah I remember the name corrupt egg, nice to see you back :p
Eagle-Eye, will do one
ZOMB pretty sure that acc got fed'd for exploiting the poker system (ended up with like 999999999m hahaha)
Omg. We did a collab together and chedburn banned you for a comment in the forums.
Nice to see you back mate.
Hahahahaha yeah I'm not surprised at all.
What was your name back then?
could i get a day of the dead sign please
Render:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Day-of-the-Dead-334266507
he's had about 7 billion so you probably know him as 3 different people xD
Yeah I know the feel, I believe I've had like five different accs now. lol
I'll look through recent posts and see if the art style jots my memory
hitman/ mob boss forum sig which ever one you prefer since i am themainman
Wow, I don't even remember doing that! lol
themainman, I'll give it a shot.
glitchedzombie, gonna have to say it'll probably just turn out poo if I do anything with that image :s
I have recently said goodbye to the faction i owned for about a decade, and changed my game style. I play slighty more agressive now, more of a free agent. And I'd like a new sig reflecting that.
Oh... and congrats with the little one.
Bit of a weird request but something involving Popeye the sailor man eating his spinach with team salad written on would be awesome! (For my old faction) :)
Ash
He hasn't been on in 11 days so don't get ya hopes up
Could you do something with a suppressed 1911 handgun to represent stealth and use like dark colours or something? Maybe include like black and red? Like inspiration from the hitman series.
if u could do that it would be very very much appreciated!
Hey, he did mention he's a lazy ass bastard, right?