SA will be having some fun with Memento Mori, and Helvetes_In_Vegas.
Keep it PG, kids.
Just kidding.
Lovely, a good old punch up, and after we all get pissed. Yeeeeehaw.
Good luck and Lots of fun to ALL
omg omg 33 mins to go :)
Krastinov go back to ftw sa dont need you !
lol i hope you OD on ur vic.....haha <3
meh no chance already popped t -)
GL all, SA try to not kick my ass too many times please, I like stayin alive :D
Lets beat SA!
Looks very one sided at the moment.
This is correct.
Surely on a 2 vs 1 the 1 has the advantage.
It has more potential victims making it easier to get bonuses. And as the 2 have to share targets, they might not always have a target for the chain bonuses.
And with SA's big hitters probably out of the reach for most of MM or HELL it makes the available targets even smaller.
This will be a comfortable win for SA as a result.
and you know IT DOESNT MATTER ONE BIT -0
as we just in t for the fun and well as long as we can kill dik dekloren we good -)
good luck to the SA crew, I hope we and MM can give you some grief [:sick:]
Everyone loves me~
Good luck all
i love you p [:love_chemistry:]
i dont dek is a 1st class wanker : why you keep attacking me buuhuu cause we in war dek get t?
[image: image.prntscr.com]I think I love Sticky more than he loves me
First war ever where I think I'm at more hosped than attacks. Hopefully wont end that way :)
they like the 800 meter woman olympics winner Caster Semenya...like born a male competes woman
its david vs goliath here sigh lolol
When I first glanced at the title I thought it said... 2.1 + SA v's MM + HV [:hushed:]
Have fun! [:smiley:]
no one can stop SA from winning ,SA is fighting babies faction , comeon SA dont ever fight babies faction :(