You won
ended
Started by MrsTook [2009198] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
hot_babe [1682034] ×1 SAMEE__KHAN [1874390] ×1 Kurtisio [2004931] ×1 undead_king1 [2009502] ×1
You won
undead_king1 [2009502] and ratted :)
Mentions: undead_king1 [2009502]
1980271
hot_babe [1682034] get come thing cool
Mentions: hot_babe [1682034]
My only question to you is: What's a 'screenshit"?
"3) You are entitled to refund upto 2 parcels if they are shitty (DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SCAM ME AS I HAVE A SCREENSHOT OF PARCELS AND I KNOW WHATS IN THEM AND I WILL TAKE SCREENSHITS AFTER EACH TRADE SO I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE GOT)"
SupremeOverlord [1985257]
2009448
SAMEE__KHAN [1874390]
Mentions: SAMEE__KHAN [1874390]
1551441
laambajr [1833059]
laambajr [1833059] Get Lucky ð¬
Lol nice question
Kurtisio [2004931]
Mentions: Kurtisio [2004931]
Ryukendo [2004707]