What is the best way to assign employees?
Do you base it on what position would fit their stats best?
Do you try to maintain a set up of positions and assign from there based on employee stats? Like 2 Marketers, 1 Cleaner, 2 Sales execs, etc...
Is the Secretary position really all that helpful in deciding what positions to fill? I mean, I've heard it only gives you stats on employees who sell the product, not the employees making the product. I guess I'll be testing that out today, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
I've tried just assigning based on employee stats while trying to maintain some position variety (since some positions use the same stats) and I've tried having a solid set up and assigning from there. It doesn't seem to make much of a difference between the two.
Help to enlighten me, please.
Thanks!
You need to find your own position formula and to assign employees based on that formula. Not all positions are necessary and there its not a standard formula for everyone. The income its direct related with employees stats/effectiveness/positions, advertising, product price, etc.
Ah, I see. How do I find my position formula? By mixing up my positions until I find what works best?
Agreed. Work out what's best for your store and your stats. See what the top companies are doing and work around there's.
For example I have a marketer as i have high advertising budget and low populairty atm. The higher companies don't need that as there already popular and have higher budgets
Popularity is purely how much GP your company makes in relation to the highest GP of your company type. If popularity is low I would suggest that changing things around may be a better option.