Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Drink

Started by killer7777 [1999753] on in Food & Cooking.

4 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

I live in the Southern part of the US so Coke is certainly more popular here.

I voted Coke, but have to say that when I was younger before the evil of plastic took over, I would drink Pepsi from glass bottles that tasted great.

Now I try to drink water unless I'm having wine or a cocktail.
Kaizaki [2002595]

Feeling so clean, it don't get no fresher
Chillin' in the freezer when I'm under pressure
I put it on ice bitch, Dr. Pepper

No really. I don't drink any of those.