someone will respect me and will not as for sex chat and sexy photos someone i can talk to and be friend someone will mentor me in this game to achieve goal thank you
looking for partner
Started by KateBishop [2009852] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
someone will respect me and will not as for sex chat and sexy photos someone i can talk to and be friend someone will mentor me in this game to achieve goal thank you
www.onlinedating... Oh wait, it's in Torn... https://www.torn.com/personals.php#!p=main Maybe try your luck here. ;)
No sexsheee photos or chat?
I'm out...
Hello Honey, me love you long time. I am a wealthy Anglo Real Estate mogul looking for a long term playmate. Come here to Los Angeles and let's play. I will pay all expenses.
Oh wait !!! This is Torn, I am not homosexual, and I do not want to meet any guys.
Welcome to Torn.
I am very much spoken for in terms of partnership, but I am available via chat or messages to assist if you have any questions for yourself and other new players.
There is the question and answers section on the forums that are great for people answering and generally on there the responses are very helpful.
Good luck on your adventures in Torn.
Use the newspaper...
Locked... [:sick:]