Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refills.

Started by Weld [21367] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 190 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Weld [21367]

Soooo i have 304 refills to spend. Any advise? Ive been gone for awhile so im still getting used to things again.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

Use them for training, that's what'd benefit you.

buy/rent a PI for 4.5k+ happy, boost with Edvds, xtc to double your happy and just go to town in the gym.
Rum4nyby [1567187]

Join a 10* sweet shop and save up job points for a month. On the last day of saving up, stack energy until you have 1k and no drug cooldown. Then use all your job points on the 10* special and get to 50k happy, then pop the ecstasy and reach max happy. Then train off all your energy and refill and train your energy. If you can train off most or all of the refills at that level of happy you will gain tonnes of stats.

The other path is to slut for money if your aim is to get cash. I'd suggest option one since money comes and goes but stats are permanent and the quicker they go up the better. If you pm me I can explain both options in greater detail, I only put a rough gist in my post.

Hope this helps, and welcome back to the game :)
Beerstein [1322136]

I'd rather get the 500 win streak merit, but that's just me. (83 refills) I'd worry about training after that. 500 win streak isn't so easy once you're on the radar.
Beerstein [1322136]

From what I've seen people are being charged 1.5b for it (12,500 E) you can actually just spend 1.5b on FHCs and gain more stats. That makes this a better method in every aspect. The other merits he gets wont hurt either.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

I paid 1bil

but for one merit 1bil is fine for me, if it's too expensive for someone (not you, i'm sure that's in your price range) then perhaps it's not the merit for you just yet - i'll always stand with stats being worth more than money, money is useful at the start but stats will be useful from the start to the end.

if you're poor now, become strong and get rich, once you've done that buy that merit. It's one of many, it's one you could possibly get by mistake if you're farming respect. I just simply cannot imagine attacking with those refils over training and as to the question OP asked i'll have to stick with my answer.
Mud [1740734]

Or people could actually do it the old fashion way and earn it like I did and not just buy everything...damn rich kids these days bahhh get off my lawn!