I've been in prison for five years just got out a little while ago. I've been in active but I'm back and trying to figure out what the best set up for me would be as far as weapons and armor and stuff the games changed alot. Anyone wanna give me some advice?
Help for an old timer.
Started by Weld [21367] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 6 likes ·
I'd love to help out here but someone broke in and stole my notes on the subject. - Adrenalinas [1974447]
· 5 likes ·
Real prison or just in torn city fed? I know it is not related, but I hate double meanings.
I've been in prison for five years just got out a little while ago. I've been in active but I'm back and trying to figure out what the best set up for me would be as far as weapons and armor and stuff the games changed alot. Anyone wanna give me some advice?
Real prison or just in torn city fed?
I know it is not related, but I hate double meanings.
Since you got a faction and a job already. I suggest you just train / chain and do crimes. Oh don't forget to try your luck at the casion. Spin the awesome wheel, you might win a PI.
You also need to rent a PI ( own it in the future) because happiness is key to good stats training. Check out the awards tab and see if you can finish off some, get some merits.
Also get into some education! Honestly check out the Help tab between Forums and rule, there are so much more! I just got back too :)
Welcome back
welcome back
seriously though.. real jail or torn jail?
We signed up in the same week, awesome!
I would suggest grabbing a full set of combat armour - I didn't realise the effect it has until I tried it out.
Also balanced stats are the way to go now, no more whoring strength to win!
Real prison lol. 5 years for Grand larceny and Breaking and entering.
I'd love to help out here but someone broke in and stole my notes on the subject.
Hey good one. Never heard that one before. You don't think I deal with that enough?
You should read the announcement forum and even some of this forum the tutorials so you can see how the game works now.
A lot of people dont want to read in a text browser game. those people are weakening themselves because of their lack of knowledge.
Moved... [:sick:]