Bought out
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Bought out
Love the lighting. Wish the right side of the tag had some of the same sort of lighting but it look good nonetheless. The right side of the tag looks weaker than the left however. In this situation I think some negative space might have worked a bit better (being the theme is space it would have felt a bit natural).
That's just my opinion though as I tend to like strategically used negative space very much.
5m.
Taken into account, emptied the right side a bit, looks much better now, thanks -Ag3nt-
I like.
50m biddo
55m
Oi.
100m
Thanks [:grin:]
Buyout added