I was flying back from rehab and this popped up. In 2006 the rehab in Switzerland was burnt down, it cost the citizens $2.5bill to have it repaired and opened again. So what exactly happened? How was it repaired? What was the time like without being able to rehab?
Rehab
Started by Night_Ninja [1370681] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- _Cynic_ [206537]
· 3 likes ·
A certain player was jealous that his wife was spending so much time there. He thought she was shagging someone there so in a fit of anger went and burnt it down.
I was flying back from rehab and this popped up. In 2006 the rehab in Switzerland was burnt down, it cost the citizens $2.5bill to have it repaired and opened again. So what exactly happened? How was it repaired? What was the time like without being able to rehab?
It was like Torn. Just without rehab.
People stopped training, started attacking (I'm surprised they didn't think about busting back then)...
Some factions started gruesome wars to extort other factions, even backstabbed some allies, and used the money to help rebuild it...
It wasn't a pretty picture, so I warned my old faction about the upcoming storm, flew to Africa, and took a break for the summer...
why is every posy reported??
i have no idea
Maybe someone is still butthurt about it [:laughing:]
Burning down rehab should be an available organized crime in switz. 5 person 60nnb 22 hour crime they have to stay in switz for + 1 member gets jailed others get hosp in switz. it would almost never happen and maybe a 1 week repair time that can be reduced to 24 hours with the donation of enough cash.
I would never actually put that in suggestions because I like at will rehabing but it could be fun.
So why did rehab burn down?
A certain player was jealous that his wife was spending so much time there. He thought she was shagging someone there so in a fit of anger went and burnt it down.
It almost would sound like you were that certain player...
Come on now, if it was me it would have been blown up not burnt down!
You just smoked joint in rehabilitation center and forgot put out :)
.search("bogie");
why did rehab burn down?
why did rehab burn down?
Don't be such a cynic.
Have you managed to get the smell of gasoline out of your clothes yet?
Monthly thread about rehab burning down - tick.
Next up on the schedule: dogs
I had to burn them. Sadly, it was AFTER I put them ablaze that I realized I didn't have any clean clothes with me, so I had to walk home naked. Got arrested. Apparently, public nudity is a crime.
I do wonder about this myself. To this day I have no idea what happened. Too lazy to try and find out x)
i heard it burned down because bodybagger flicked a fly into a fuel tank and it just kinda exploded
the building got chedded lol